Inspired by the popular QAV250, the Lumenier Danaus is a mini FPV quadcopter with integrated prop protection. The frame is constructed from 2 large unibody frame plates utilizing a Carbon Fiber with Glass Fiber laminate. Like the QAV250, the Lumenier Danaus features a power distribution board and a FPV board camera mounting plate. Equipped with a 5" inch prop and a 3s or 4s power train, the Danaus makes for a great trainer or obstacle course flyer.
Mini quads are tons of fun in tight spaces, but the problem is that once a propeller strikes an object, you'll crash and your props will need to be replaced. This is no longer a problem when flying the Danaus! Now you can fly without fear of breaking props so easily, navigate tight quarters, and explore places you never could before. The Danaus guards your motors and props in all 360 degrees, and you can even pin it to the ceiling without the props hitting. Save your props, fly a Danaus!
Discuss and ask questions about the Lumenier Danaus in the FPVLab forum thread.
- Carbon Fiber with Glass Fiber 2 piece airframe construction.
- Integrated prop protection, top, bottom and sides.
- Multiple motor mounting holes to fit a variety of motors.
- Flight controller cover plate includes cutouts for SMA connectors and adapters for the video transmitter.
- Integrated power distribution board for ESCs and FPV flight electronics
- Compact frame design, gear protected by top and bottom frame plates
- Support for 32mm board cams
- Support for HD camera (such as the Mobius). Optional vibration damping camera mount available.
- Included Landing Gear
- Due to the symmetry of the design, the Danaus airframe can be built regular or upside down with motors on top and props below.
- Airframe: 205g (with PDB, landing gear and hardware)
- AUW: The Danaus is flown with an AUW of around 580g (includes all flight electronics and FPV gear).
- 1x Danaus carbon fiber with glass fiber laminate airframe, board camera mount, and hardware
- 1x Power distribution board
- 1x XT60 power pigtail
- 1x set of aluminum landing gear and vinyl feet
- 5" Anti-Vibration neoprene tape
- 1x Lumenier lipo strap
- 1x Lumenier sticker set
- Props: Gemfan 5x3 Propellers
- Motors: Lumenier FXC-1806-11 2300kv
- ESCs: Lumenier 12amp ESCs with SimonK firmware
- Lipo: Lumenier 1300mAh 3s
- FC: OpenPilot CC3D or Acro Naze32